About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

10 Ways to Kill Your Book Club

10 Ways to Kill Your Book Club


  1. Don’t show up. This is always a good one, and a fabulous way to really make sure book club crumbles. The more people who follow this rule the better.
  2. Show up very, very late. Just show up to basically grab some dinner that the host made for you and maybe a glass of wine to unwind from your day. Screw the book discussion, you didn’t really finish anyway.
  3. Referring to #2, don’t finish the book. Great way to not have to add to the discussion, which will then just become a conversation about your lives and eventually anyone who is actually interested in getting together to talk about books will drop out of the the “book” club. Good riddance.

7 more ways at BOOK RIOT

No comments: