About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Authors Inspire A Wick[ed] Candle Collection.

So, what does a screwed author smell like? Memoirs: The Negative Space Collection from Wick[ed] is said to be inspired by provocative authors of the past. From those addicted to alcohol to those addicted to love, each candle was inspired by an author who battled demons and fluctuated between positive and negative life experiences. The candles, in turn, have names that contain two juxtaposing words to illustrate the author's ups and downs.
Inspired by Ernest Hemingway 
A seductive yet crisp fragrance revenant of zesty blood orange, basil, and saffron blossom, 
captivated by warm notes of cinnamon bark, clove, and vanilla bean.



Inspired by Emily Dickinson

A sophisticated garden fragrance reminiscent of green leaves encompassing orange blossoms,
while married to fresh gardenia and aromatic notes of spicy amber and wood.

No comments: