About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Moleskine Celebrates 100 Years of Swann’s Way

A city-wide “nomadic reading” in New York is celebrating the 100th anniversary of Swann’s Way with appearances by This American Life’s Ira Glass, author Rick Moody, Paris Review editor Lorin Stein, and NYPL’s Paul Holdengräber, and Moleskine, who brought us the wonderful Moleskine Detour, invited students and alumni from the Illustration as Visual Essay MFA program at the School of Visual Arts to live-illustrate each of the readings.

Dominique Ansel reads Proust's 'The Cookie,' sketch by Jade Shulz


Marcel Proust by Mark Bischel


Rick Moody reads Proust, sketch by Lauren Simkin Berke

Via Brain Pickings

No comments: