About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Rick Moody, Life Coach

Dear Rick Moody: Should I Tell Them I Love Them?

Dear Coach,

For more than a year, I have yearned the presence of someone. From the moment we met, my mind has seldom been far from them. I hoped it a fleeting crush, but time has proven otherwise. I do not believe anyone else to be aware of my feelings. In the course of the year, I watched this person plan a wedding, and wed. I attended the wedding. I pretend to wish the best for them. I’ve tried to keep my distance. I try to get as close as possible. I don’t want anyone to notice...
More here



You too can receive life coaching from Rick Moody: email rickmoodythelifecoach@gmail.com

No comments: