About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Most UNUSUAL BOOKSTORE in L.A.


The collection of books is amazing. From True Crime to magic, this place has everything you could possibly want. According to the fliers posted around town, Dan sells: Vintage Sci-Fi (which kicks ass by the way! Really amazing stuff) Mind Control, Malcolm X, Chomsky, Marquis De Sade, Crowley, Jung, Camus, Vintage Pulp, Sleaze, Bataille, Nietzsche, Burroughs, Philip K. Dick, Exotica, Mayhem, Natas, Neuropolitics, Orgone, Parallax, Dada, Surrealism, Cults, UFOs, Freemasonry, Anarchy, Erotica, Tiki, Cult Films, Gnostic, Voodoo, Alchemy, Occult, Hallucinogens, and Illuminati.

No comments: