About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 Coolest Bookstores in the U.S.

When you take a moment to step back from the instant point-and-click culture of the Internet, you’ll realize that sometimes the best learning can take place behind the book stacks. As with all things, and especially education, balance is key, so take a break once in a while to visit (and support) your local libraries and bookstores who have worked hard to establish themselves as valuable resources for your hobbies, guilty pleasures, life questions, adventures and of course, education. Here's a list of the 10 coolest bookstores in the United States that you should be sure to visit if you haven’t yet.

Via

No comments: