About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Raymond Roussel Illustration Contest

A Journey Round My Skull has a cool contest for creative types:
The challenge is to read 'Bertha, The Child-Flower' (kindly donated to the blog by its translator, Mary Ann Caws) and create one illustration for it. Anyone participating should also check out my old post featuring painter Trevor Winkfield on Roussel.

Details:
  • Submission deadline: 3/25/10 (three weeks from today) [updated: now 3 weeks instead of 2]
  • Feature date: Monday, March 29.
  • Artwork: jpegs, about 1000 to 1500 px wide (ideal size/format)
  • send to ajourneyroundmyskull[at]gmail[dot]com (I will confirm all emails)

No comments: