About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The World, Changed By Colons and Nouns

Apparently all of these books can be found at Amazon. I haven't checked; I like to think that they are sitting on a shelf in the bowels of the Amazon warehouse hoping against fading hope that someone will order them.

Banana: The Fate of the Fruit That Changed The World

Cod: A Biography of the Fish That Changed The World

Tea: The Drink That Changed The World

Mauve: How One Man Invented a Color That Changed The World

Galapagos: The Islands That Changed The World

Model T Ford: The Car That Changed The World

El Nino: The Weather Phenomenon That Changed The World

Thermopylae: The Battle That Changed The World

The Monitor: The Iron Warship That Changed The World

Sugar: The Grass That Changed The World

No comments: