About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Rap Sheet: Solving Crimes in the Shadow of War

Author Janes in his neighbors’ yard. (Photo by Charles Bellamy)
Basically, I’m unassuming, quite quiet, love my garden, my daily routine, my walks up the river, my coffee, my making notes for the day’s section to come, all such things. I’m not a cymbal-banger. Rather, rightly or wrongly, I tend to leave it up to the books and wish all others nothing but the very best. 
This is how my neighbour and prolific author of thrillers, J. Robert Janes (we call him Bob),  describes himself in an interview with  Rap Sheet contributor, J. Kingston Pierce. The photo above was taken by my husband when Bob's writerly curiosity drew him to our yard to investigate a bee swarming recently.

It's a good interview. Read it.

No comments: