About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

List: Words That I Need for My Dissertation That Don’t Exist.



  • Contrapunctual – adjective – 1. Intentional belatedness with respect to poetic form; 2. My dissertation schedule with respect to my dissertation. 
  • Hegemonkey – noun – 1. Apish answer to ideology; 2. Tree-dwelling mammal in a suit. 
  • Insistenance – noun – 1. Food in the fridge that calls me away from my computer multiple times per day; 2. Large portions of cold, leftover pasta. 
  • Inebriaffinated – adjective – 1. The condition in which writing may feel enjoyable; 2. Descriptive term for three o’clock in the morning on Sundays. 
  • Notmal – adjective – 1. Not normal but also, not strange; 2. Dorothy Wordsworth’s relationship with her brother, William Wordsworth.


More: McSweeney’s Internet Tendency

No comments: