About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

"Alice in Wonderland" Text Forms World's Longest Tattoo Chain



What does it take to make the world's longest tattoo chain? According to book-loving company Litographs, such a project requires 2,500 people and a plethora of temporary tattoos featuring phrases from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.To launch their collection of temporary literary tattoos, Litographs produced a Kickstarter asking backers to pledge $1 or more for a temporary tattoo. Using Lewis Carroll's 55,668 words from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the company created the tattoos so that, together, they'd form the entire classic story.

More:  My Modern Met

No comments: