About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

I GOT YOU A PRESENT! by Mike Erskine-Kellie , Susan McLennan , Cale Atkinson


Looking for a gift for a young friend? My friends  Mike Erskine-Kellie and Susan McLennan, have written a very good book that might be just what you're looking for.

"A cheerful group of animal friends adorned with party hats and led by an exuberant duck are all ready to celebrate a birthday. The cake is sliced, the balloons are in place, and the presents are piled up. Only duck does not have one in hand. As told by the duck, it was to be the very best, “the greatest present ever.” This is, unfortunately, not an easy assignment."
More here

No comments: