About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Small Aspects Of The Lives Of Dogs

PICKLE AND CLIVE

When I ponder the question “Who is the best dog you have ever met?” there can only be one answer, and that is Clive. Clive was the best dog I have ever met and when I say this, I say it as a dog myself, so you have to believe that I speak with total confidence and authority. I only met Clive once, which was close to the swings up on Daisy Hill Rec Ground a year or so ago, but when he saw me approaching he dropped his stick and let me have it, then walked away, back over to the bench where his owners were sitting in gossiping ignorance of these significant events happening around them. Clive had realised instantly that I was the superior dog, and it takes a great dog to do that. In fact, it’s arguably the quality I admire most in my fellow dogs.
Read More:  Tom Cox

No comments: