About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

War Plan Red: The United States’ Secret Plan to Invade Canada and Canada’s Secret Plan to Invade the United States



Canadian James Sutherland Brown and his espionage cohorts 
scout upstate New York for potential invasion




The 5000-mile border between Canada and the United States is often referred to as "the world's friendliest border." Did you know that that the United States once planned a full-scale invasion of Canada, and vice versa? In the 1930s the United States had a very detailed plan to invade Canada called “War Plan Red.”




But Canada was 10 years ahead of the US and had developed their own plan to invade the United States in 1920.







Read an interview with Princeton Architectural Press publisher Kevin Lippert about War Plan Red: The United States’ Secret Plan to Invade Canada and Canada’s Secret Plan to Invade the United States

No comments: