About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

So Hard To Do

I was provided with an advance copy of this contemporary romance novel by Sally Basmajian. It is a smart and funny story about a mother and daughter who fall for the same dreamy, bergamot-scented guy. Devoted mum Suze has single-handedly raised her daughter Jannie who is on the autism spectrum. Now that Jannie has embarked on a successful business career Suze feels the time has come for her to spread her own wings. 'So Hard To Do' is a proper romcom chock-full of endearingly awkward characters and lots of snappy patter. It was a pretty awesome lighthearted read, best accompanied by a box of chocolates and a glass of chardonnay.



No comments: